Thursday, September 08, 2005

A Nice Change of Pace...

Tonight Marc and I joined the Wooden Wheels shop ride. I have to admit I had a blast. There were a variety of folks out with us tonight. From the aspiring racer to the reluctant beginner. Everyone of them rode well, and everytime we stopped to regroup it was nothing but Smiles on all there faces. This ride made me remember what it was like when I first started riding. It's not always about riding as fast as you can and trying to beat up on each other. It is good to just go out with a group that is just out to ride there bikes and have fun. I wish I could remember some names, but I have never been good at that. I will remember there faces and what kind of bike they were riding, funny how that is. It was cool to meet and ride with some new people. I can see myself riding with these folks again.

Well I will keep it short,Thanks for reading,
Buddy

No comments: