Friday, October 07, 2005

Slow Week...

The Brewfest is Coming.






There hasn't been a whole lot going on this week. I rode Tuesday with Matt (run forrest) at Fair Hill. The trails have been awesome. The lack of rain has made the trails dry and fast. Wednesday night I hit the Victory ride again. I am digging these trails a lot. Ben and Mark have added some sweet single track to make it even better. As always the post ride activities were great.

We are now in a rainy weather pattern, which could last a few days. I know we need the rain, but I had some good rides planned this weekend.
Tomorrow is the long awaited Kennett Brewfest. It is a rain or shine event and no matter what the weather is doing I will be there. I don't know what it will be like with a bunch of drunk beer lovers in the pouring rain but I am willing to find out.
Well stay tuned for a full brewfest report.
Thanks for reading,
Buddy

No comments: