Friday, October 28, 2005

Victory Ride and What to Wear?

I did the Victory Downingtown ride last night. Ben and Marc have been doing a brilliant job building new trails. The ride was awesome, very slick, zero traction, but a shit load of fun. I love riding this time of year in these types of conditions. As always we topped the night off with a few tasty tretas from Victory brewing.

Tomorrow night is my freind Jeff and Alana's Halloween Party. These guys go all out with the decorations and costume contest. As always I have waited until the last minute to come up with a costume. Rachael and i have been bouncing a few ideas around but have settled on nothing. So, tomorrow we will scramble around and try to come up with something cool. I will post plenty of pictures afterwards.

Well that's it, thanks for reading,
Buddy

No comments: