Sunday, February 26, 2006

French Creek...












Matt, run Forrest and fatmarc bundle up for the chilly start of today's ride.
We were also joined by Billdoh, Spot Paul, Wes the Conqueror, Ted the Ewok Logic and Keith G Bobby's boy. Matt and Bill took turns laying down a really nice loop. It seems to me no matter which way you start it is always up hill. So it didn't take long to warm up and start shedding the layers. I love riding French Creek especially with these guys. I have to tell you for a bunch of flat lander, no rock White Clay, Fair hill riders I thought everybody did well in the rocks today.











It was good to have Keith along for the ride today.
I thought it was going to be a long day. I did a couple of tough rides in row leading up to today but I actually felt pretty good. Plus this was my last day of base. Next week will be a rest week, then a transition week, then the real fun begins.

Rock out,
Buddy

No comments: