Monday, February 06, 2006

Super Sunday...


I am a football fan. Yesterday was the Super Bowl, and I can honestly say I wasn't very excited. After the year I endured with the Eagles it was tough to watch. I was hoping for a good game at least but that didn't happen. Matty run Forrest, his Wife Amy, fatmarc, Ted Logic, my wonderful wife Rachael and I made the best of it and had a good time. There were a few good commercials, lots of snacks and of course plenty of beer. In fact I finally cracked open My Oaked Arrogant Bastard.













Pouring it wasn't easy.











and since it didn't fit in the fridge, I had to put outside.

Our boy Ted Logic kept us entertained with his tales form the past and some of his Ted Logic:
1 - "6 is above 13"
2 - "I was asked to choke up"
These are both inside jokes that probably won't be funny if you weren't there, I had to mention them anyway.

In the end Pittsburgh won, even though neither team played well. Oh Well!

I must polish off my big beer before it goes totally flat.

Rock and Ride,
Buddy

No comments: