Friday, April 21, 2006

Beer...

So lately I have been pretty busy. Trying to ride, working for a living, and trying to spend time with Rachael. Thank you Rachael for being so understanding. This has been a rest week for me, a few easy rides and one hard crash. Yesterdays ride was the first time I felt good in a while. I met up with Todd, Matt, Jay and Kurt for a little Fair hill action. Todd was being kind, which was fine by me. We hit the back part of the race course, including the new trail. This said new trails sucks. We all agreed it is pointless and not fun. Not to mention the horses have fucked it up already.
But it was a good ride.

Lately I have neglected the beer. I was kind of stuck in a rut. I hadn't tried anything new, so I had nothing to talk about. I have tried a few new ones recently. Magic Hat's HIPA, is one of there seasonal brews, and I must say a very good one. Plenty of hops just how I like my beer. Also on the list is Troeggs Nugget Nectar. Not only is this a good beer but my favorite restaurant, The Half Moon, has it Cask Conditioned, absolutely awesome.

Well that is it for now.
Buddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nugget Nectar is one of the best beers made!! A definite favorite, our tastes our very similar. If you want to try something very good (but dangerous) look for Middle Ages 10th Anniversary Ale, it is a Imperial IPA and is killer!

Glibbidy said...

the HIPA is okay, or maybe it's just that I'm used to being surronded by magic hat products. Sounds like Fair hill has gone to the dogs.