Friday, March 02, 2007

Soggy...

I am beginning to wonder if I will ever get to ride my Spot 29er single speed again. When you combine the inch and a half of rain we got last night with the existing rivers of melting snow you get a very wet mess. I can't even remember the last time I rode on the trails. It did come at a OK time for me though, since I am on a rest week.

Matt and I did manage a nice wet muddy road ride on Wednesday. With the combination of the dirt road I live on and the few others we hit on the ride,we looked like we just came off the trails. As much as I dislike the road, I am lucky because there is some great riding where I live. Since Matt knows every road in Chester County we always hit a slightly different loop. I mine as well get used to the road thing because that is all there is going to be for a while.

Dreaming of dry trails and sunny days,

Buddy

No comments: