Monday, February 04, 2008

On The Road Again...

Thanks to the recent warm wet weather we have been forced to ride the road. As you might know I am not a big fan of riding the road, but I have to admit I enjoyed both rides this weekend. Saturday a few of us rolled out of my place for nice hilly loop, which left me pretty tired. Saturday night it was off to PRG for a little climbing with Rachael, the fat one and monkey. That was followed by some tasty treats at the Half Moon.


Sunday we moved the ride start to Peaches' place. This was another quality ride that once again left me shattered. Henry's and Bike Line working together...

Last night capped off a great weekend. Rachael and I had a little Super Bowl Party. I want to thank everyone for coming and making it a great night. Not to mention it was a great game. Even though I am not a fan of either team, I was pulling for the underdog. Congrats to Eli and the Giants for a great game, and knocking the Pats off there high horse.

P.S. I may have folks over again soon to help take care of all the beer that was left over.

Cheers,

Buddy

2 comments:

forty f15teen said...

i like beer.

thanks for the party.
i've never laughed so hard while watching a football game.

Anonymous said...

The Bad Uncles will be killing it at Bakers Dozen! (or just drinking left over beer). Thanks for the entertainment. Later- BLR