Thursday, April 16, 2009

Holy Cow...

I have spent way too many hours riding the road since I got into the sport of cycling. I prefer the trails and the woods. Sometimes you just have to hit the road though. Don't get me wrong I have had some great road rides, hell I've even done a few road races. But I digress, while on some of these road rides I have been hit by cars, almost hit by cars and chased by dogs. Today was a really strange one. I was out on the road for a little spin after work. I was almost home and saw something running out of the corner of my eye. Turns out a calf, or baby cow was giving chase. I didn't know what to think, I kind of just laughed. It had to be one of the funniest things I've seen. Lucky for me the calf lost interest pretty fast, and I was safe.

Now I have to get to bed, early to work, then straight to Bakers Dozen, read a nice write up here.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: