Monday, January 18, 2010

Soggy...

The weather has been pretty nice, except for yesterday. The problem is that now the trails are not frozen and fast, they are muddy and not ridable. I did manage one last hurrah on Saturday. Met up with Matt and Jay for some fire road fun. It was actually a good ride, we even managed some single track before the thaw. I was pretty beat after the ride, but still managed to meet some guys from work for a few hours of paintball. And, I was still home in time to catch the playoffs. Not a bad day.

Yesterday I worked on the other bathroom. Rachael did the painting, I put down the new floor when she was done. All I have left now is some trim and putting up a new medicine cabinet. Today was more work on the house. I installed a new storm door. I thought it would be a piece of cake, and it would have been if the house wasn't 40 years old. Whoever put up the old door did a pretty crappy job. So that made my job way more difficult. I would have finished it today, but I ran out of daylight. Tomorrow is another day. Of course we are going to replace the whole front door soon, so I get to take it back down and put it up again, Yippee.

Hopefully we can get the bedroom done next.
Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: