Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kind Of On A Roll...

I've been staying pretty busy lately. Not riding as much as I would like to, but getting some stuff around the house done. I never think to take before pictures, so there is no sense in taking after. We had an over sized bushy tree in the front of the house, that is now gone. We had a beat up ugly looking front deck type thing, that too is now gone. Both projects were a lot of work, but the front of the house looks a lot better. I have a few more projects I wan to get done before winter, hopefully I stay motivated.

I did have 2 really good rides last weekend. Les and I did a nice multi- park ride on Saturday, and Matt led a nice ride at Fair Hill on Sunday.

I have also been burning the candle at both ends. Sunday night I was at the Eagles game, way to go Birds. Didn't get to bed until 1:30 am, then up at 4:45 to go to work. Last night Rachael and I went to see Shinedown and the Grand Opera House in Wilmington. Great show, I liked that they were acoustic, but it was another late night and early morning.

Looking forward to a nice quiet night in.

Cheers,
Buddy

2 comments:

Lila said...

Some great info here. You have been publishing some interesting posts recently!

Alyssa said...

Nice! Have a pleasant holiday shopping season.