Thursday, July 04, 2013

Have you seen my Fitness?

 Before the crash that tore up my knee, I felt like I was riding pretty well. It took longer than I expected to be able to ride consistently and with any kind of effort, but I figured I would be close by now. Not the case. the weather could have something to do with it. We are stuck in a hot, humid stormy weather pattern and have been for weeks. In fact we had record rain fall in June, both amount and number of days.

 I have only been getting out 2 or 3 days a week, and trail riding around here is not an option. Though some folks from out of town don't have a problem fucking up our trails.

 I am hoping to hit some trails this weekend. I really need to, I have a race with fatmarc coming up next weekend. Of course the way things are going right now, it could turn into a beer drinking contest instead. Hoping for some late inning magic here.

Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: