Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week 1...

 So am now 1 week post op. The first few days things were going pretty well. I was making progress each day, I even started PT. Then Saturday I developed some pain near one of my incisions, plus it was warm to the touch, it hurt to put weight on my leg. It didn't seem top getting any better so I called my doctor and he had me come in and see him between surgeries.  The whole time I'm thinking infection, and more surgery and hospital. Turns out it is a Possible, Minor skin infection. He put me on antibiotics as a precaution. Its another case of me being my own worst enemy. I've been over doing it, Big Surprise.

 Today was my second PT appointment, and it went well. Plus my knee feels better. Now I have to really be patient, and follow doctors orders.

 One day closer to being back.
Cheers,
Buddy

No comments: