Sunday, January 11, 2009

Best Birthday Ever...

Yes it is my birthday, and yes I am now 40 years young. I know a few people that have a birthday week. I usually just have a birthday, but because my day fell on a Sunday, it worked it to be a weekend celebration.

It all started with the best ride ever on Saturday. I was joined by, Fatmarc, Rotten Rob, Kurtee, L Webb, Jeb, Tom, and Jan. Along the way we crossed paths with John C, Alan the Cleaner, and John Thompson. It was nice to see all those folks out enjoying the great trail conditions. The group was nice enough to let me lead the way. So, I just tried to put a nice loop that flowed well together. It seemed pretty good to me.

Last night Rachael took me out to dinner. We went back to Pietro's Prime, which is where we went for a nice beer dinner. The food was absolutely spectacular. I went with the special which was a dry aged T Bone coked rare. I have to say it was the best steak I ever had. Rachael had a fillet that was equally good. I washed my food down with a nice big bottle of Chimay. We topped thing off with some tiramisu.

Today, which was actually my Birthday, I got what I wanted most. The eagles beat the Giants to advance to the NFC championship game against Arizona. It doesn't get much better than that.

Well, I am tired, so good night,
Cheers,
Buddy

1 comment:

Your Friendly Neighborhood HR Dude said...

have a great one buddy!

see you tomorrow !

respect
fm